Load-In and Load-Out Information
Need the Full Exhibitor Kit? CLICK HERE
SET UP, LOAD-IN, and LOAD-OUT:
Friday January 4th, 2019 — 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location – Loading Dock F & Dock G
South Building, Phoenix Convention Center
Loading Dock Entrance on Fifth Street
You will need to drive through the parking garage structure to access the loading docks for load-in. Fifth Street will be shut down to all traffic to allow only exhibitors to access the docks. Please drive through the parking garage to access the loading docks.
*Please note that you may not leave your vehicle unattended on the dock or in the dock area. You may pull onto the dock to unload your car but you must park your car before setting up your booth. For breakdown, you may pull onto the loading dock to load your car but you must have your booth packed up & ready to load. Unattended vehicles are subject to tickets and towing.*
- Discount parking is available for $5 at the garage at 333 E. Jefferson. You MUST tell the parking attendant you are with the Arizona Bridal Show to get the discounted rate.
LOAD IN/OUT HELPERS:
- Helpers with handcarts may be available to help move your materials from the dock to your booth during set up on Saturday and break down on Sunday post-show. Helpers will not be available Sunday morning. We highly recommend you bring your own handcart to expedite your load in/out process.
- Breakdown of your booth prior to 3pm on Sunday is strictly prohibited. Any exhibitor breaking down before 3pm will not receive the bride list. Please respect the exhibitors around you and maintain your booth until the show is over.
- Please remove trash from your booth at the end of the show, and put it into the dumpster. If a mess is left at your booth, you will be charged a $100 clean up fee.
- Load-out ends at 6pm. You’re welcome to leave and come back to complete load out by 6pm and avoid the initial rush around 3pm.
LATE EXHIBITOR CHECK-IN — (DURING SHOW):
If you have employees or co-workers who need to check-in for the show AFTER DOORS HAVE OPENED TO ATTENDEES, please have them enter through the main, attendee entrance and find the Exhibitor Check-In Booth located along the far, right wall of the main lobby (the wall shared with the fashion show room). They will need either a badge from your company, a business card, or some other identification associating them to your company to check-in.