Exhibitor Service Kit
Make your experience at the Arizona Bridal Show a successful and smooth one by reading through the following information below. Please be sure to read through the information fully. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or 480-860-6426.
June 10th from 9am – 3pm
- Full Exhibitor Service Kit
- Shepard Exhibitor Portal
- Bride Bag Form
- Food Sampling Information
- Aventura Sampling Form
Saturday, June 9th, 2018 — 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Location – Loading Dock F & Dock G
South Building, Phoenix Convention Center
Loading Dock Entrance on Fifth Street
Please note that you may not leave your vehicle unattended on the dock or in the dock area. You may pull onto the dock to unload your car but you must park your car before setting up your booth. Unattended vehicles are subject to tickets and towing.
LOAD IN/OUT HELPERS:
- Helpers with handcarts may be available to help move your materials from the dock to your booth during set up on Saturday and break down on Sunday post-show. Helpers will not be available Sunday morning. We highly recommend you bring your own handcart to expedite your load in/out process.
FIRE MARSHAL INSPECTION:
- Please be in your finished booth for Fire Marshal inspection by 8:00 AM on Sunday morning. Be sure that you have the fire retardant certificate available for any outside fabric, not provided by the decorator, and all outside carpeting or flooring is taped down and secured.
- The show will not open unless you are in compliance with the fire marshal regulations.
- A, B, C, D booths come with (2) six foot tables and one chair.
- E, F booths come with (1) six foot tables and one chair.
- G, H booths come with (1) four foot table and one chair.
- Additional furniture can be purchased through the decorator, Shepard, or you may bring your own. Decorator order form.
- Room One and the Gown Sale areas are carpeted. All other booths are not carpeted. You may bring your own carpet, or rent carpet from the decorator. Decorator order form.
- All outside carpeting or flooring must be taped down and secured.
- Exhibits cannot exceed 8 feet in height. Exhibit items taller than 48 inches must be placed in the rear 3 feet of your booth.
- Do not cover up Fire Extinguishers.
- Sound pressure levels must be below 85 decibels, as measured at any edge of your booth. All speakers must be at the back of your booth, facing forward. No sub-woofers and no microphones.
- No cooking demonstrations.
- Balloons must be air-filled only (no helium).
- Wood less than ¼” in thickness must be flame retardant treated lumber. The product shall not be painted or similarly modified until the material has been inspected and the flame retardant marking/labeling verified.
- All outside fabric, not provided by the decorator, must be fire retardant. You must present the fire retardant certificate to the Fire Marshal during inspection.
- <Exhibitors must remain in the vicinity of their booth./li>
- All carpet or flooring must be taped down and secured prior to show open.
- Discount parking is available for $5 at the garage at 333 E. Jefferson. You MUST tell the parking attendant you are with the Arizona Bridal Show to get the discounted rate.
- Please remove trash from your booth at the end of the show, and put it into the dumpster. If a mess is left at your booth, you will be charged a $100 clean up fee.
• Your literature will ONLY be accepted if you have purchased a Bride Bag.
• 2,500 pieces of literature is required for the June show.
• Limit one 8.5” x 11” (or smaller), unfolded piece of literature per paid exhibitor. NO catalogues. Literature may not contain any non-exhibitor information. All literature must follow all delivery instructions and deadlines in order to be included.
• DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS: Please send or drop off your literature directly to the address below, no later than Friday, June 1st at 3:00PM:
5340 W. Bethany Home Road
Glendale, AZ 85301
• Gompers is open Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
• Please drop off your pieces at the front lobby and mention the Arizona Bridal Show.
• Pieces dropped off/delivered after the deadline will NOT be accepted unless arrangements we made in advance.
• Exhibitors who have not paid for the bride bag will NOT be inserted into the bride bag.
• Haven’t purchased a bride bag yet? Contact your sales rep today!
You may pass out food or beverage samples ONLY if it is part of your business. For example, caterers or cake companies who are sampling their own products.
You may NOT pass out food or beverage samples as traffic-builders to your booth. For example, a photographer may NOT pass out candy or cookies or bottled water.
To sample, you must file separate forms with Maricopa County and with Aventura (Convention Center Caterer).
MANDATORY FOR TO MARICOPA COUNTY
You must file ONE of these two forms with Maricopa County:
1. If you do NOT have a current, valid Maricopa County MOBILE Food Permit, you must apply for a “Temporary Food Service Permit.” Click the link below to find the Temporary Event Permit Application:
2. If you DO have a current, valid Maricopa County MOBILE Food Permit, there is no charge. However, you must submit the following form, “Food Caters Operating at a Special Event Notification Form.” Click the link below:
MANDATORY FORM TO AVENTURA
1. EVERYONE sampling MUST complete and fax the Authorization Request to Aventura at the Phoenix Convention Center, along with a copy of your current, valid Maricopa County Mobile Food Permit OR your Temporary Food Service Establishment permit.
2. Please bring a copy of your Food Handling Permit with you to the show.
Be sure to have a Hand Washing Station and follow all of the requirements – Maricopa County will be inspecting the bridal show.