Exhibitor Service Kit
Make your experience at the Arizona Bridal Show a successful and smooth one by reading through the following information below. Please be sure to read through the information fully. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-860-6426.
Saturday, June 10, 2017 — 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Loading Dock F & Dock G
South Building, Phoenix Convention Center
The loading docks are located on Fifth Street, but you will enter Fifth Street through the Phoenix Convention Center East Garage (directly across from the loading docks). The entrance to the garage is on E. Jefferson St across from Chase Field, just past the entrance to Fifth Street.
IMPORTANT BOOTH INFORMATION:
- A, B, C, D booths come with (2) six foot tables and one chair.
- E, F booths come with (1) six foot table and one chair.
- G, H booths come with (1) four foot table and one chair.
- Additional furniture can be purchased through the decorator. Forms below.
- Booths do not include carpet (except booths in Room 1 and Gown Sale area). Carpet can be purchased through the decorator. Forms below.
- Booths do not include electricity. Electricity can be purchased through the Convention Center preferred vendor, Commonwealth. Form below.
- Exhibits cannot exceed 8 feet in height. Exhibit items taller than 48 inches must be placed in the rear 3 feet of your booth.
- All food vendors doing any sampling will need to arrange for hand washing station (Food sampling information below).
- Please note: Any outside fabric (not provided by the decorator) and wooden structures must be fire retardant and you must have proof of this available onsite to show fire marshal prior to show open. This can be the tag on the fabric or seal on the wood if it was purchased pre-treated, or if you treated the material yourself, please bring the fire retardant used.
- All carpet or flooring must be taped down and secured prior to show open.
Decorator Orders (tables, chairs, carpet, etc.) – Discount Deadline May 19th
Electricity – Discount Deadline May 25th
Internet – Discount Deadline May 26th
BRIDE BAG INFORMATION:
If you have paid to participate in the bride bag, please send or drop off your 2,500 pieces directly to the address below no later than 3 PM on Friday, June 2:
5340 W. Bethany Home Road
Glendale, AZ 85301
Gompers is open Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM. Please drop your pieces off at the front lobby and mention the Arizona Bridal Show. Pieces dropped off/delivered after the deadline will NOT be accepted unless arrangements were made in advance. Exhibitors who have not paid for the bride bag will NOT be inserted into the bride bag. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Arizona Bridal Show representative.