I didn’t get an email to register, what do I do?
Please visit the BrideScan website and click “Login” at the top, right corner. When prompted to enter an email, click the “Forgot Password” button and enter the email address used on your bridal show contract. You’ll receive a password reset email that will prompt you for a new password AND grant you access to your account.
*Please note, your general email (firstname.lastname@example.org) may not be the email used on your contract. Consider trying your personal email if that’s what you used on your contract (email@example.com).
How long do I have to register after receiving the email?
The link is time sensitive, but within a day or two should allow you access. If you need longer, please see the “Password Reset” instructions above to gain access.
Can I change my email address on the account?
Yes! If your account was created with an email you’d prefer not to use, simply log into your account and change your preferred email. The email selected on the account will be the email brides receive.
How do I retrieve my scans?
- To view your scans, select “scans” from the main menu on the bottom of your screen via mobile or at the top of your screen via desktop.
- You should now be able to see individual “contact boxes” for each scan.
- Located in the right-hand corner of each badge will be the letter “V” or “B.”
- This represents if you scanned a bride or another vendor.
- If you wish to view the profile of the bride or vendor you scanned, select the contact box you wish to view.
- This will preview all contact information the bride or vendor has provided on their profile.
- You can call, view social media outlets, etc. from a bride or vendor’s profile.
How do I download the brides who’ve scanned me?
- To download bride’s information to one document, we suggest using the desktop version of BrideScan at BrideScan.com.
- Once you have logged in to your profile, select “scan” from the main menu at the top of your screen.
- You will see the option in blue writing to “Download All Scans (CSV).”
- Select “Download All Scans (CSV).”
- This document will be saved in your downloads on your computer.
- To view the document, you will need to locate it in your downloads.
- The information of anyone who scanned you is automatically sorted for you to view in one location.
- If you see ### symbols where numbers should be in the document, expand the column. The numbers should appear.
Still have questions? Use the button below to find all Vendors FAQs on the BrideScan website.